Ya Rabbi.







I do believe in Allah SWT miracles :)
Hati dah tenang . Alhamdulillah . I have made up my mind , at last .
The mess in my head dah unwind .
It happened after I did solat Istikharah and I recite Al-Quran .


So anak anak , di sini pengajarannya .
At times kita tak tahu nak buat apa , go back to where we are begin .
Allah SWT always there for you :')
Bukan masa susah je kita minta pertolongan Dia , masa senang pun .
[Also a reminder for me] .


Apa gaya cakap macam orang tua ni -,- haha .
But yes , truly , memang .
Go back to Him .
He knows what we are facing , what we are dealing with . Takpayah 
explain . He knows everything .


Subhanallah .


keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D