Girls outing :)




Awww , I love today ! Haha , once again , I was going 
to Mines . But today with my best girl ever , 
Nur Sakinah Shokri . Thanks a lot dear ! I have a superb 
time with you . I love today .


Again , no pictures can be shown . It's just because we 
were too enjoy our outing . LOL :)


After that , around 4.30 p.m , we are watching movie which
is World Invasion : Battles Los Angeles .


I promise , this movie will leave you a little battle-worn but 
ultimately happy you got the loud , macho and visually explosive 
movie you came to see .


See this ; 




Haha . Thats all for today . I'm craving to see this movie 
again . Prettayyyyyy please :D

keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D