Kegilaan Kami. 


Let the pictures tell the way I feel now .




*pictures credit to me and him !


IAR 
You makeeee my day :)
Skype-ing with him make me crazyyyy . Haha plus I'm happy .
He cool . 
He treat me nicely .
He never condemn me .
He accept me the way I am .
He never fail to put a smile on my face . *see , I'm smiling , right ? :D
He understand about all the struggle I am in . 
He make me feel good and I always have faith in him . 
I love that he confide in me with everything , and vice versa .




 To him : Thank you for the jokes that you crack in , you make
me put a cast of smiles . I love when we used to having late night 
talks till 4am , the way we crap into certain subject . 
Those wonderful moments . 
Thank you !




keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)
Photobucket

8 comments :

  1. awwwww ;) you guys are so sweet tau!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha mana ada laa dena . kteorg petang petang memang macam ni oh . gila sikit :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, comey nyaa . sweet gila, maintain mcm ni k?
    i'm waiting for good news, ehem .

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww thankss kina sayangg . heee , pray for us k ? i love him sooooo much ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah! nisah ada pakwe baru woooo :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha adoi kantoi sudah . baru nak buat surprise . sekali anis dah tau . alaaaa :\ haha maluuuu jap :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow..
    merpati dua sejoli..
    cincin dgn permata..
    huhu..
    dua2 cute... :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww thanks babe . really appreciate it . pray for us k ;)

    ReplyDelete

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D