No doubt :/

 

 

















There is no doubt when I say that I love you . As when I said that I love , means , there is my love only for YOU . Just terbaca those words and still here a few :

Someday our paths will cross and as our eyes meet , our hearts will too , and when that day comes , I swear , I will never let you go .
Sometimes when you see a person cry , it's better not to ask why . Sometimes takes only three words to make them happy again and those three words are , "I am here" .

Forgiveness doesn't mean accepting someones apology , it's mean understanding fully that a person made a mistake but it's worthy of a second chance .

I don't want to see anyone . I lie in the bedrooms with the curtains drawn and nothingness washing over me like a sluggish wave . Whatever that happening to me is my own fault . I have done something wrong , something huge that I can't even see it , something that drowning me , I'm inadequate and stupid , without worth , I might as well be dead .

NO DOUBT when I myself get jealous when you are texting others .

LOVE IS ABOUT TRUST : And I'm sorry . I'm doubting you , so , I have to change that though because I do love you .

Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love , but that doesn't make you love them any less . Sometimes you love them more .

When a guy can handle your flaws, love you on your moody days , kiss you when you don't look great , and say you are beautiful no matter what happens , he's worth living .

I hate it when crying is the only way to feel better .

You are where I can be myself .

Baby , I will be yours until the sky falls from the sky .
I'm just felt that I want to share all those beautiful words.love.love.love never die.

Even how tough we fight each night, but our love keep grows non-stop. Even how much my mad, our tie will never ends. How everything is going on, we keep be each other's side, LOVE.

I'm jealous of the people who get to see you everyday.

I'm lost and weird without you here .

I want you so bad . I don't think I have ever wanted anyone so much in my life . The thing is , you say you want me but do you really ? I mean you have got something with her but doesn't stop you from saying the things to say to me that make me want you even more . Please don't lead me on , please .

OUR LOVE ONLY FOR US , BABE ! DON'T CARE HOW OTHERS FEELING'S BUT I'M SURE OF MINE , OF US . NO DOUBT TILL THE END .



keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D