Untitled.

“Deep inside, you hate yourself,” dia beritahu. 
Tak semena-mena.

“What?” aku soal semula. “Don’t be ridiculous.”

“Admit it,” dia masih tidak mahu mengalah.

“Admit what? I mean, why should I?” sambut aku.

“When you see other people, actually you don’t 
hate them but you hate yourself. You wish you are 
as happy as them. But the truth is you hate yourself 
more.”

“I hate you. You know me too well,” kata aku kepadanya.

 “It’s the denial. You know what, you’re such a misanthrope 
freak. Get a life. Go outside. Open your feeling. Tell them 
you’re not okay.” desak dia lagi.

“I don’t think so it will helps. I’m tired as hell trying. Nobody 
can fix me, I have a corrupted heart.” kata aku.

“You’re not as rotten as you think. Look around, they love you, 
like you, an inspiration to others. You appear to be lovely and 
bubbly that nobody can't help but just fall in love with you. 
Don’t you see it.” pujuk dia.

“I’m afraid you’re wrong. They don’t love me. They appear 
to be in love with me. Most people, they take things for 
granted. Eventually they will hate me, leave me.” aku 
membantah. 

“That’s okay. You need me now. You need help.”

P/S : Aww, you are so sweet. You never fail to make me smile. 
Thank you so much, bestie :3


*My first conversation between me and my friend which mostly 
used English Language.


keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D