I DIDN’T CHOOSE TO MAKE YOU MY WORLD , 
IT JUST HAPPENED.


When I first met you , I didn’t expect that you would mean so 
much to me . We became friends , we hung out and we shared 
moments like we are the only people in this world . We shared 
secrets like we are the best of friends . Until one day I woke up , 
and I said to myself , “Can I still wake up not thinking about you ? ” 


Now , I always look forward to the day I will see you . Making you 
my inspiration to bring out the best in me . The only time that I’m 
not thinking about you is when I’m taking an exam , but at the split 
second that I will pause , you will automatically enter my mind .


"The best feeling you would ever have is to be loved by the person 
you love ."

I get this from Google Image ;


Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D