We are who we are.




I'd clicked 'edit posts', and guess what I saw five 
drafts posts . Hahaha . Selalunya bila tengah marah 
marah sewaktu online , luahkan segala galanya kat 
blog but malangnya tak ter-post . Okay , memang 
I'm angry . Right now . But I have no intention untuk 
memburukkan manusia kat sini . Honestly , you can't 
expect people to RESPECT all your demand right ? 
Overreacted betul . [Dah mula dah...] Konon act like 
grammar perfecto sangat sampai nak type pun berterabur . 
Haih . I will stop . [sambung balik...:p] But really , you 
can't expect people to like all your thoughts . Different 
people have their own different opinions , so do I . I'm 
not saying I'm that good but hey , my thoughts and 
feelings have it's own limits too OKAY ? Don't think that 
If I'm being nice to you doesn't mean I agreed all your 
thing . Firstly , I don't like people controlling my emotions . 
Like , as an example , "Weyh I think you should stop 
being so emotional la . Annoying kot . Aku suggest kau 
blablabla ." You have no idea what I had gone through . 
Even If I did tell you what's what , you DON'T have the 
right to judge me or whatever you want to do - only to 
annoy me . Secondly , I really super duper hate people 
criticize me . Like , "Weyh pakai baju kurung la pi pasar 
malam ." See ? It's an insult . Only that few words can 
make my world went black . It's not like I don't accept 
your judgement , it's because - I AM WHAT I AM . Aku dah 
pendek , nak buat macam mana kan . Suka hati aku la nak 
buat apa . Ada ka aku suruh hang potong kaki sebab hang 
tinggi sangat ? Takdak kan ? Okay , no misunderstood . I 
accepted advice only if you give the advice nicely , in a good 
way . Bukan hang takboleh cakap elok elok kan ? Kalau nak
teguq orang , biaq berhemah sikit . Jangan main redah ja .



Hold on . Ni dah out of topic sebenarnya . Hahaha .
Actually I was being mad of other things .
This one friend keep on reminding me to not-to-forget

-her-birthday . Tak pasal pasal aku lupa nanti kau isytiharkan 
perang pulak kan dengan aku -____-
Hmm , whateverlah . Kalau ada rezeki tu adalah , I don't care 

anymore.

Alright , sampai di sini sahaja aksara daripada saya :P



Have a good becoming Sunday .
Oh ya , by the way , Happy Mothers Day to all mother 
around the world .
HAHA . Stop it Nisah . Bajet macam ramai gila ah kan 
baca blog hang -,-


keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)
Photobucket

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D