I am afraid of DEATH :(



Death one of my bestfriend long time ago , really really really make me CHANGE , and of course , it reminds me of DEATH . Recently , aku dah macam lalai dah , too much of the duniawi . Tengok semua orang berubah , i tried too . Konon nak fit in lah ~ Dan , macam biasa , semua orang yang aku pernah respect dulu . . .
One word,


HANCUSSSS .


They are not much different than others . Entahlah . To be the only one who believe and try to persuade millions others is IMPOSSIBLE . As much as i would like to live on my own life , just don't give a damn about those peeps , my belief told me not to . If you know what i mean ~ So , tell me , what best to do ?

Most dah berubah . Kata-kata yang kononnya prinsip dulu dah hilang with the wind ~ Maybe diorang macam aku jugak , nak fit in . HAHA ~ I have told one of my friends about this , and she said ;

"Biarlah Nisah ,itu orang lain . Kalau kau yakin apa yang kau percaya sebelum ni , is true , then go on . Rasulullah sendiri tak dapat lari daripada dugaan . So , what made you think you gonna go through all these that easy ? Satu titik hitam pada bulu biri biri ! Be that , girl ! Dunia memang melalaikan , tapi kan ALLAH dah cakap , it's TEMPORARY ."

Ya ALLAH , gila berbekas kat hati aku . Nyawa kita ni , bila bila masa je ALLAH boleh
 ambil . Sedarlah , NISAH !!! I need my late roomies ! I need those motivations . 



keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D