Copycats :)


To all copycats out there , yes this post are specifically made for YOU :)


Don't be proud , YOU DESERVE IT ! -,-"

I'm not that cool , clever or etc . I am who i am .

I create my own initial and my own trends . I speak english and i'm
not proud of it . Basically , i live my life well and totally being down with
all my success .

Okay , here's the whole story . I'm a quotes maker . I loveee to create
random quotes . Well , most of it were not random . ZzzzZz ahh the point is . 
STOP COPYING THEM ! Create on your own la , besides mine was not 
that cool . I'm not being 'perasan seorang diri' , but hey face 
it . EVERYONE REALIZE ! I tired of with all of this laa ! Grrr 
- . - DAMN ! Fine ! Arrogant as i look , i don't care okay . Thanks for copying 
B*T*H*S !


This is for YOU 'babyy darlingg  bling 
bling' . ILOVEYOU ^.^


OUT ~

keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)

2 comments :

  1. copycats? they dont have life. ahha :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah . they don't know the rules of life . arghhh , grrr - . -

    ReplyDelete

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D