The art of lettiNg g0.. 



This is dedicated to the one who crash my heart into pieces . That i won't forgive and never stop loving . Is it over ? I'm 99% sure that you don't love me . But 1% is enough for me to hold on . If not forever , stay with me for the longest time that you can just , because my eyes don't tears , doesnt mean that my heart doesn't cry . Just because i come off strong , doesn't mean that's nothing wrong . My friends once asked if he love me , i just close my eyes and say ,  "wishes do come true!" . If it's not him , it will never be him , no matter how much i love him . But , if he really care for me , then he will come back no matter how i set him free . It's sad to think that he will never be mine . But , it's sadder to realize that i know it all from the start . What am i supposed to do ? Just when i thought i was going to get him back , he went away from me again . If it's over , give me that last chance to say goodbye . But don't think i don't care at all because that goodbye is my simple way of saying ; i love you , but ,  i have to sacrifice GOODBYE ...


keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D