Someday I will get tired.




You know what, someday I will get tired of asking for your attention. Someday I will get tired of making the first move just so we could talk. Someday I will get tired of loving and waiting for you. Someday I will get tired of sending you a text message having no reply coming from you. I will get tired of thinking how can I make you happy when you don’t even make an effort to do the same for me. I will get tired of you saying “I’m busy, I have no time.”. You know, sometimes I wanna tell you that “You are not the only person experiencing a busy life. I am also busy, but I make time for you because I love you. I have sleepless nights thinking about you.” No, you just don’t get it, do you?

I get it. I have no value to you. I’m just one of those people whom you hang with. I’m just one of those people whom you run to whenever you like to talk and you trash out whenever you are done. I’m just a nobody.

Time will come that I will no longer have interest in you. I hope you know why it turned out like that. It’s not easy to love a person who doesn’t know how to appreciate.

1 comment :

  1. Hi friends, its wonderful piece of writing concerning tutoringand entirely
    defined, keep it up all the time.

    Review my blog post: purchase hcg

    ReplyDelete

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D