D e e p  D o w n




I don't know what is wrong with me .
I tried to treat everyone nicely . 
but I ended up hurting them all .
yes , every single person in my life .
and I didn't perform well in my studies .
though final exams are just around the corner .
and things getting worse when I'm having an unusual tiredness .
I tend to spend most of my time sleeping . T_T
well I think I did nothing productive lately .
I need to get back on track.
I am afraid of losing everything .
I am so down .
I miss my old life and everything in it so fucking damn much . Can I have them back please ?
duhh I feel like something is missing in my life : Happiness .
from the  of a depressed girl. ;( * ROFL .



keys off ~
as.da.name.given :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Spend a little of your time to comment my entry . Thanks ya ! :D